As you consider ways to give back to your community, please consider the Oconee Regional Healthcare Foundation as a recipient of your generosity. No organization works harder to positively affect the lives of others in our region. Through your gifts, time and energies, you can make a profound difference and ensure a healthier community at the same time.
There are many ways to contribute to Oconee Regional Healthcare Foundation:
For a printed donation form, please click here.
Lasting Impressions Brick Campaign
Engraved brick pavers are placed along the Walk of Memories which leads to the walking track on the front campus of the hospital. This is a lasting way to remember a loved one or commemorate a special event in your life, such as the birth of a baby, a birthday or anniversary milestone, or to simply remember a friend.
Bricks are available in two sizes:
- 4×8 size which will accommodate 3 lines of text (20 characters per line) is $40.
- 8×8 size which will accommodate 6 lines of text (20 characters per line) is $65.
For an order form, please call 478-454-3859. Order forms are also available at the Pink Bow Gift Shop in the Park Tower lobby of the hospital.
Shop at Kroger to Benefit ORHF
Oconee Regional Healthcare Foundation (ORHF) is now participating in the Kroger Community Rewards Pro-gram. By enrolling in this program, ORHF will receive a portion of what you spend at Kroger. No worries — this does not affect your coupons or gas reward points. Participants may begin enrolling online by fol-lowing these instructions:
* Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
* Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with ORHF after you sign up. If you don’t yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
* Click on “Sign In/Register”
* Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TO-DAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
* Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions
* You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link with-in the body of the email.
* Click on “My Account” and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
* Click on “Edit Kroger Community Rewards” information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
* Update or confirm your information.
* Enter NPO number 53357 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
* To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for ORHF until after you register your card.
Do you use your phone number at the register. Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.